14 Sept 2011

Coconut Oil

I am crazy for coconut oil! It has so many amazing uses and is so god for you that a person could get away with not buying any beauty products again and only use coconut oil. But seriously, what girl would want to stop buying products? Not me thats for sure!


Coconut oil has antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
Coconut oil is easily digested.
Coconut oil can be used to treat fungal infections.
Coconut oil can be used instead of other oils for cooking and in baking.
Coconut oil is an amazing moisturiser.
Coconut oil is the best treatment for hair (in my opinion).
The best reason to consume coconut oil is it can  help to speed up metabolism.


The list goes on but I have personally used it as a hair treatment, a cleanser, a moisturiser,  massage oil, it was the only thing that cleared up my sons horrible nappy rash,  I use it to cook my meat in, and I always add it to cakes as a substitute to other oils or butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis