19 Sept 2011

Couleur Caramel

Today I got my parcel of goodies from Inspired Wellbeing and I am really happy with my purchases.
I ordered a few products from Couleur Caramel which is a brand i hadn't previously tried, but a little birdy told me their masscara was amazing so I thought i'd give it a go.
Let me just say it is amazing. I have the most sensitive eyes, to the point where I dont wear mascara usually because I end up blinking furiously from the irritation, but this is amazing. My eyes are not irritated in the least bit and it doesn't go all clumpy and yuck.



I chose the mascara for long eyelashes in brown and it looks great. I was blessed with naturally long eyelashes but with this mascara on they just look, well almost false. The brush it comes with is incredible, it seperates your lashes and evenly coats them all. This is definitely a product I will continue to buy.
I also got three eye and lip pencils in the colours chocolate brown, white and pink.
Like the mascara, these pencils are completely non-irritating to my eyes and the colours and so vivid which is a really nice change. They are creamy too, not dry and annoying to put on. The first time I went to use it I did need to twirl it over my skin though, i'm not sure if the pencil needed to be warmed so to speak to start working, but it was almost as though it had a layer that needed to be wiped off first. Anyways, now, it goes on beautifully straight away with a nice rich colour. It seems to stay put also.


The pencil's were $5.65 each and the mascara was $8.93. great prices for amazing products.  


Ingrediants (pencils): Hydrogenated palm oil - hydrogenated coco glycerides - cetyl laureate - cera alba (beeswax) - tocopheryl acetate - butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit allantoin [+/-may contain : ci77891(titanium dioxide) -ci 77491(red iron oxide) - ci 77492(yellow iron oxide) - ci 77499(black iron oxide) - ci 77718(talc) ci75470(carmine) - ci 77742(manganese violet).
Ingrediants (mascara): Aqua (water) glycerin - acacia senegal gum - stearic acid cera alba (beeswax) copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax sucrose acetate isobutyrate euphorbia cerifera (candellila) wax magnesium aluminum silicate glyceryl stearate - butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit sodium hydroxide* - tocopheryl acetate benzyl alcohol* - sodium hydrowymethylglycinate* - citric acid parfum (fragrance) [+/- may contain: ci77510(ferric ferrocyanide) ci 77491 (red iron oxide) ci77492 (yellow iron oxide) ci77499( black iron oxide) ci77007( ultramarine) ci75470 (carmine)*synthetic origin products.

6 comments:

  1. Yay, you tried out some of their stuff. I've been loving the mascara as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best. I was hoping to post a picture of me wearing it but I got so annoyed trying to get a decent one that I gave up. You always look so pretty in yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, but I'll have you know that I take so many photos to get one I actually like. It definitely gets annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have the beautiful coconut oil ~ it's so divine & I love when it just melts in your fingers when you take out a bit. My husband & I use it in our cooking now, as well as hair treatment & our skin.

    We also use & love the Organic Care Shampoo & Conditioners! AND the Environmental Toothbrushes... they are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrr... I thought I was in the Natural Beauty Breakdown page! Trying lol =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, it's ok I guessed that, I have commented on the wrong thing heaps of times :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis