16 Aug 2012

Nude Hued Nails


 

I don't know about everyone else but for me, when Winter hits I find myself always reaching for darker hued polishes like deep red, violet, royal blue etc. and Summer is the season for brights and pastels, but Spring...Spring is absolutely the time for neutral nails and I have found some great 3-free or better nail polishes in beautiful neutral hues that just sing Spring.

Yep, 5-Free. I didn't know there was any nail polish's that were 5-Free but apparently all Zoya nail polish's are free from Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP & Camphor. 

I love Priti polish's, i'm not sure if its more because of the cute bottle or what but they are my go to when i'm buying new colors, besides the fact that they are great of course.

I have only bought one Butter London polish so far as they are on the pricier side but it is really good. Great staying power, goes on smooth and good color pay off. 

I am yet to try this brand as I only discovered them recently but from what I've read they are fantastic and will definitely be part of my next haul.

I cannot wait for spring to really hit, my street is already lined with beautiful blossoms and scents, we just need the sun to shine and the birds to sing!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ketogenic snacks It doesn’t have to be that futile.Dr. Ellen Carraro , a bariatric doctor with Novant Wellness Bariatric Solutions in Charlotte, NEW YORK, offers several recommendations to maintain your bodyweight reduction, whether it’s your brand-new Year’s quality or a midsummer release. http://www.cureidea.com/keto-snacks-list

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis