5 Oct 2012

It's Arrived!!!

I cannot explain the excitement I felt arriving home today to see that, not one, but two parcels of beauty goodies had arrived. 

I received the samples that the lovely Marina from skincare brand Avitalin had sent me to try and review, but also my, what seemed to be long awaited, Spirit Beauty Lounge order. 

I will get right onto reviewing the products from both companies once I've slathered, slicked, and swiped them over my body, but for now, some teaser pics :)



8 comments:

  1. Great to hear this Zara! I'm so happy for you! I will wait for your reviews.
    I know your joy, cause this week I was also overwhelmed with products and so happy to receive them! It's also interesting that I will review Ilia as well and that I was interested right these days in the Lotus wei elixirs :)
    Anyway, enjoy your products and the weekend! Best, Dasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) There is nothing better than receiving parcels of beauty goodies!

      Delete
  2. It's always soooo nice to receive parcels full of goodies!!!

    Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zara! Can't wait for your review on this stuff, especially the ILIA products and also the Acure Organics shampoo and conditioner because I've recently bought the conditioner and are testing it out now.

    Http://truebeautybynature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the shampoo and conditioner...once a week I do a coconut oil hair mask and the shampoo is the only one that gets all of the oil out. Amazing!

      Delete
  4. I love the acure shampoo! I haven't tried the one you got, but I use the one in the orange bottle (I think it's the normal to dry hair one... not sure).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to give them all a try, regardless of my hair type, they all sound wonderful :)

      Delete

ShareThis